عروض بوربوينت وحدة Laugh out loud مادة ميجا جول 4 MEGA GOAL مقررات 1442 هـ ..يسعدنا في مؤسسة التحاضير الحديثه ان نقدم لعملاؤنا الكرام وأخواتنا المعلمين والمعلمات وابناؤنا الطلاب والطالبات وحدة Laugh out loud مادة ميجا جول 4 MEGA GOAL مقررات وذلك بافضل طرق التحاضير المتنوعه والمختلفه مع الاسئله وحلول الاسئله وشروحات متميزه واوراق العمل وعروض البوربوينت وسجلات التقويم والمفاهيم الحديثه .. للحصول على النماذج المجانية للتحاضير وتوزيع المنهج من هنا :
General Objective of Teaching English in Primary Stage
- Learn the basics of the English language that would form the foundation for its mastery in the future.
- Use the basic structures of English sentences.
- Learn the core vocabulary assigned for this stage.
- Listen and understand simple English language.
- Express themselves orally using simple English language.
- Read and understand simple written English language materials.
- Write simple guided sentences in English language.
- Appreciate the importance of English language as an international language of communication, for introducing Islam, the Islamic nation’s culture and the cultural achievements of Muslims to other nations.
- Appreciate the importance of English language as an international language of communication to benefit from the achievements of other cultures in accordance with Islam
use these words effectively to make new sentences.
think the difference between a house and a home.
describe both the interior and exterior of your dream home.
the teacher has students look at the words in the box and find what is home and in the quotes .
the teacher has them work individually to complete the sentences. They compare answers with a partner.
the teacher Checks answers by calling on students to read the sentences aloud. they try to explain the meaning of each word in their own words.
the teacher has students work individually or in pairs to answer the questions with the name of the writer or Unknown if the writer isn’t known. T explains that a burden is adutyor responsibility that is
the teacher reminds students that in English adjectives usually go before a noun.I read the explanation in the chart with the class. Emphasize that we would almost never use more than three adjectives at one time, and two would be more comTUE.T reminds students that too means more than is necessary or wanted. Enough means sufficient, the amount of something that is needed.
the teacher gives students a couple of minutes to read the explanations and
the examples.students look for examples on pages 7.
للطلب والحصول على المادة يمكنكم زيارة الرابط ادناه