تحضير وحدة Against the Odds مادة ميجا جول 6 MEGA GOAL مقررات 1442 هـ ..يسعدنا في مؤسسة التحاضير الحديثه ان نقدم لعملاؤنا الكرام وأخواتنا المعلمين والمعلمات وابناؤنا الطلاب والطالبات وحدة Against the Odds مادة ميجا جول 6 MEGA GOAL مقررات وذلك بافضل طرق التحاضير المتنوعه والمختلفه مع الاسئله وحلول الاسئله وشروحات متميزه واوراق العمل وعروض البوربوينت وسجلات التقويم والمفاهيم الحديثه .. للحصول على النماذج المجانية للتحاضير وتوزيع المنهج من هنا :
General Objective of Teaching English in Primary Stage
- Learn the basics of the English language that would form the foundation for its mastery in the future.
- Use the basic structures of English sentences.
- Learn the core vocabulary assigned for this stage.
- Listen and understand simple English language.
- Express themselves orally using simple English language.
- Read and understand simple written English language materials.
- Write simple guided sentences in English language.
- Appreciate the importance of English language as an international language of communication, for introducing Islam, the Islamic nation’s culture and the cultural achievements of Muslims to other nations.
- Appreciate the importance of English language as an international language of communication to benefit from the achievements of other cultures in accordance with Islam
Listen for sequence of events
Read the texts about some famous marriages from history
Study the new words concerning marriages
Use these words effectively to make new sentences
With books closed, Give them a moment to scan the pages and look at the pictures. Ask: What famous marriages are discussed on these pages? Have students read the text of Marie and Pierre Curie and answer the second introductory question: Do you think their marriage made it easier for them to achieve certain goals?
Play the complete audio again. Have students listen and read along in their books. Point out the dates that are given in the text after each couple’s names. Ask: What do these dates refer to? (the dates of each couple’s marriage) Point out that dates in parentheses after a person’s name often
refer to the person’s years of birth and death.
Have a volunteer read aloud the exercise directions. Call on another student to read aloud the list of words in the left column.
Students work individually to match each word.
Check answers as a class by calling on pairs to read aloud the questions and answers.
Arrange students in pairs to choose married couples. Ask them to write a list of at least three reasons that explain their choice.
Have each pair join another pair to form a small group. Then have the groups discuss each married couples and the reasons that they are a good match
للطلب والحصول على المادة يمكنكم زيارة الرابط ادناه